EM-150 Starbond Multi-Purpose Medium CA Glue
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. The Medium CA is great to have around in the house as a "general purpose" repair glue.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
1 ounce includes: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- "MULTI-PURPOSE" ARTS, CRAFT & HOBBY ADHESIVE: Great for gluing RC car tires, acrylic nails, model airplanes, wooden instruments, wood turning finish, pen making, lapidary applications to treat cracked stones, and bonding close-fitting parts.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-20 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue is a "multi-purpose" ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue that possesses an oil-like viscosity. This means that the medium viscosity instant adhesive has properties of both the thin CA and thick CA. Starbond EM-150 Medium CA glue is able to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, fill small gaps, and create high gloss wooden finishes. Similar to the thinner CAs, the medium CA glue is also used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.Starbond EM-150 Medium CA is used in hobby as tire glue, pen turning for gluing pen blanks, woodturning for wood repairs, and in quick home repairs.
- Bonding of harder wood (basswood and spruce).
- Lapidary applications to treat cracked stones
- Bonding loosely fitted balsa joints, soft woods
- Building hobby models such as cars, planes, boats and other hobby items
- Bonding RC car tires
- Car trim and moulding
- High gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
- Pen making
- Treating soft porous stones by creating a tough and non-porous exterior
- Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
Tips: When bonding two very smooth surfaces together, it is advisable to make the surfaces abrasive so they have more holding strength.
Available in 1 ounce, 2 ounce, 16 ounce, and 44 lb. (20kg) sizes