Starbond Microtips Extension Applicators
Starbond Microtips are specially crafted micro extension applicators that fit snug onto Starbond applicator nozzles (cone-shaped applicators that screw on the bottle). Microtips are essential for precision work, as they allow full control in the amount of glue that is applied. Therefore, Microtips are ideal for hard-to-reach areas, hairline fractures, narrow slots, and delicate woodturning projects without making a mess.
Each pack contains the right amount of micro tips whether you are a beginner or a professional.
Tips: If the tips are clogged, there are two options: 1) Dispose of the tips and use a new one or 2) Drop the clogged tips into a jar of acetone for a few hours. This will unclog the tips for re-use!
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- Wicking into and stabilizing guitar frets
- Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilization of the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in the stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewelry manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fiberglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics