KE-150 Starbond Black Medium CA Glue
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Black Medium CA is used to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, quick repairs on black surfaces, and for turquoise inlays.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
1 ounce includes: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "ACCENTING" ADHESIVE: ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 30-60 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond KE-150 Black Medium CA glue is a rubber-toughened, medium super glue that dries jet black in color. The black super glue is ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects. Starbond KE-150 Black Medium CA glue can also penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, quickly repair material, and be sanded down and polished to a high gloss finish. Starbond KE-150 Black Medium CA glue is commonly used in the hobby for RC car tires, woodturning for inlays and spalted wood.
It is important to keep in mind that the colored CAs have an extended bonding time due to the added rubber compound. Although bonding time is generally 30-60 seconds, it can take much longer to dry when larger volumes of the adhesive is applied. For these instances, use of Starbond Accelerator is highly recommended.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black and Methyl isobutyl ketone, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Accenting designs on spalted wood
- Blending into similarly colored surfaces
- Speaker manufacturing, bonding top plate to the frame
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics
Available in 2 ounce, 16 ounce, and 44 lb. (20kg)